This lightweight rustic cutlery is naturally stylish and can make a great companion when you are on the go! a great way to enjoy your early morning salads or rice bowls and much more
By using the coconut cutlery, one can avoid tons of single-usage of plastic waste and promotes a plastic-free and healthy environment.
• Made from offcuts of 100% natural coconut timber
• Handcrafted by local artisans
• Won’t scratch your dishware
• Safe to use with food
• Easy to wash and clean
• No synthetic adhesives or coating involved
• Hand wash with lukewarm soapy water, wipe dry immediately.
• Do not use in the dishwasher or soak for a long period of time.
• Every now and then, give them a nice polish with coconut oil to rehydrate, restore colour and shine.
A single box contains ( 1 coco spoon, 1 coco fork & 1 reusable cotton pouch )