Sow these Rakhis into soil and see this bond of love grow into a beautiful plant. These seed Rakhis are handmade with Karanja seed shells (Scientific name: Millettia pinnata), vegetable seeds and woolen threads.
Handmade masks are made with Soft Cotton Fabric. Comes with Two Layer of cotton lining. Hand painted Wooden Birds makes it elegant and beautiful. Soft texture and feel makes it breathable. Adjustable soft Elastic Cord. Washable and Reusable.
Rakhi – 3 cm*2 cm Mask – 10*14*1 cm
Pack Contents: 1 seed rakhi, Handmade Fabric Mask and how to grow manual
How to grow :
– Take a mixture of Garden clay (50%) + soil (30%) + coco peat (20%) in a small pot. One can use lower part of discarded PET bottle or coconut shell.
– Remove the threads after wearing rakhi.
– Cut the outer shell in two parts.
– Remove the seed/seeds from shell and sow it, approx. 1″ deep into pot and sprinkle some mixture over it.
– Water with spray. Keep the pot in shadow.
– The seeds will germinate in 4 to 5 days. It can then be shifted into a bigger pot.
– The shell can be composted.
– The rakhis are handmade with seeds, though they are not fragile in nature but can be break if pressure applies. Please handle with care. Keep away from fragrance and water.
This item is not eligible for return. Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only
All Ba No Batwo products are upcycled and handcrafted with utmost sincerity and care however due to delicate nature of work and human association, there may be slight discrepancies in the shape/ size/ texture and cannot be considered as defects.